Enviro Care can design and implement a Waste Management Program (WMP) to meet the needs of its clients. Enviro Care has the staff and experience to provide the necessary program for small and large quantity generators.
Enviro Care also has developed, implemented, and currently services a waste management program for a California municipality.
Waste Management Programs
Employee training on EPA regulations (marking, storage, manifesting, and disposal)
- Develop Waste Tracking Programs (DOS, Windows, or Apple Programs)
- DOT Transportation guidelines (storage, marking, labeling, manifesting, and transportation)
- Off-site Tracking and Disposal
- EPA Reporting Requirements
- Air and Water Discharge Permits
Enviro Care’s experienced staff can assist in the development and implementation of proper, cost-effective strategies to meet each client’s complex waste disposal requirements. Our trained personnel can assist you in:
- Hazardous Material Management, Storage and Disposal
- Hazardous Waste Transportation
- Land Disposal Restrictions
- EPA Spill Cleanup Policies
- Waste Manifesting
- Tracking Hazardous Waste
- Thermal Destruction
- PCB Management
- All Current federal, state and county waste regulations.
Enviro Care has extensive experience in performing lab pack services to the following industries:
- Major Utilities
- Chemical Labs
- Clandestine Labs
- Oil Companies
- Government Agencies
- Private Companies
Enviro Care lab pack chemist identifying and packaging laboratory chemicals for EPA RCRA disposal.
Enviro Care recognizes and is concerned about the liability of its customers and the effect waste has on the environment. Consequently, we only advise use of approved facilities for land disposal, treatment, stabilization, incineration, blending or recycling. Enviro Care has established financial arrangements and signed disposal agreements with the following Treatment, Storage and Disposal Facilities (TSDF):
- Envirosafe Services of Idaho Inc.
- Clean Harbors
- Systech Environmental Corp.
- U.S. Ecology
- Treatment One
- DIC Services